A SPECIALIST PRACTICE FOR THYROID & PARATHYROID SURGERY
T: 07950 440 575
F: 020 7681 2510
07950 440 575
The London thyroid surgeons
CLINICAL EXCELLENCE THROUGH INNOVATION & RESEARCH
The London Thyroid Surgeons is a group practice which represents both national and international experts in Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery, and provide extensive and collective expertise in diagnosing and treating common and rare disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands. Our vision and aim is to offer our patients a truly unique service that is comprehensive and multi-disciplinary, whilst also offering a choice of treatments not available elsewhere in the UK.
There are several important factors that makes our practice successful leaders in our field:
- Best Training: Our Consultants have undergone the highest levels of medical & surgical training and offer their expertise and extensive cumulative experience in diagnosing and treating both the common and rare disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Group Synergism: Our specialists have different experience and skills that compliment each others, and by bringing together their individual expertise, the combined group functions synergistically to offer our patients the very best care.
- Interest & Focus: Each of our Consultant have a special interest in dealing with thyroid & parathyroid problems and have made it a special focus area within their medical practice.
- International Collaboration: Our surgeons have close relationships with major centres of excellence in the United States, Europe and Far East. We frequently communicate and meet to ensure our practice remains world class, so that our patients receive the very best care. We are fortunate to have some of the world leaders in thyroid surgery on our International Advisory Board.
- High Volume: Research consistently show that teams treating a high volume of patients with same problems achieve the best care in terms of patient outcome. Our surgeons undertake thyroid & parathyroid every week and have a large practice in both NHS and private practice setting.
We believe strongly that high-quality research underpins the highest quality in patient care and also leads to continued innovations and improvements in our services. Research is, therefore, very important to us and is actively pursued by